Sunday, May 2, 2010

Novel & Blog Debut

Now that my debut novel has been written and is available for purchase, naturally I want the world to know. A blog seemed in order to help in getting the word out, and to provide a space for me to air my thoughts on fiction, and to share my fiction into the bargain with those who might appreciate it.

My novel is called The Trees in Winter and is available for purchase at:

http://www.createspace.com/3429809


The ordering process can be rather annoying, but if you persist in creating an account if asked to do so and re-entering information as necessary, you will triumph in the end and I think you will enjoy my novel. If ordering before June 1, get 25% off by entering discount code R77RYGC9.

This is an Amazon company and a trustworthy online vendor.

The book will be available on Amazon proper and other venues in the weeks ahead but of course I would prefer everyone purchase it on the site provided here, since otherwise my royalty is miniscule. I hope you'll take a chance on my novel. You can read a description of it at the site listed above. And of course, I will be blogging about it here as well.

But for now, I will conclude my maiden blog entry and look forward to continuing in the days and weeks ahead as opportunity allows.

Signing off from the heartland -- D.E. Sievers

No comments:

Post a Comment