Tuesday, January 1, 2013

All righty, then!  I haven't posted on this blog for a long time but am now going to begin using it to post everything I have been posting on Facebook from day to day, which includes my own creations--stories, songs, paintings and poems--as well as the images, words and music of others.  I don't know how this experiment will go but we'll see.  Here's an image to start off 2013 -- what I will call Photo of the Day, photographer unknown.  It is one of my favorite photos of all those I have run across on the web.

Here's to the commencement of a new year, one to be filled with smiles, joy and laughter, with words and music and song, with exultation in art and beauty and love, with new and ever more wonderful achievements in fiction, non-fiction, poetry, dance, literature, photography, sculpture, architecture, graphic design, and all other existing arts.  As well as life-saving and life-enhancing breakthroughs in medicine and all the sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment